I've not listened to all of these (most of them I've only recently discovered) but fans of the excellent band Angine de Poitrine have been recording their concerts and uploading them to the Internet Archive, in addition to the video footage with which YouTube and other platforms are awash. So much lovely content :)
- KEXP - November 2025 - watched the video but the audio has a bit of clapping at the end, can download mp3 from https://omny.fm/shows/kexp-live-performances-podcast/angine-de-poitrine-live-on-kexp
- Angine De Poitrine Live At Electric Ballroom 11.05.2026 https://archive.org/details/angine-de-poitrine-live-at-elecric-ballroom-11.05.2026-v-1.0-b-original-from-jack-master
- L'Ubu 18th May 2026 https://archive.org/details/AngineDePoitrine2026-05-18 - I have listened to this one
- Angine de Poitrine - 2026-05-19 - Theatre Paul Scarron, Le Mans, France [AUD] https://archive.org/details/adp2026-05-19.h4npro
- 26 May 2026 - Brussels, Magasin 4 https://archive.org/details/adp2026-05-26.dpa4061/ - I have listened to this one
- Angine de Poitrine 2026-07-31 Newport Jazz Festival https://archive.org/details/AngineDePoitrine2026-07-31/ - I have listened to this one
- Angine de Poitrine - 2026-06-27 - Place des Festivals, Montreal, QC [AUD] https://archive.org/details/adp2026-06-27.9a
- Angine de Poitrine - 2026-07-14 - RBC Amphitheatre, Toronto, ON [AUD, BurnBoy CSHEB source] https://archive.org/details/adp2026-07-14.csheb and https://archive.org/details/live-toronto-on-july-14-2026-rbc-amplitheatre
- Angine de Poitrine - 2026-07-31 - Fort Adams State Park, Newport, RI [AUD, larryrulz CA-11 source] https://archive.org/details/adp2026-07-31.ca11/
- Angine de Poitrine - 2026-08-18 - Teragram Ballroom, Los Angeles, CA [AUD] https://archive.org/details/adp2026-08-18.spcmc4u
- Angine de Poitrine - 2026-08-19 - The Independent, San Francisco, CA [AUD] https://archive.org/details/adp2026-08-19.mk4
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment policy: I enthusiastically welcome corrections and I entertain polite disagreement ;) Because of the nature of this blog it attracts a LOT - 5 a day at the moment - of spam comments (I write about spam practices,misleading marketing and unevidenced quackery) and so I'm more likely to post a pasted version of your comment, removing any hyperlinks.
Comments written in ALL CAPS LOCK will be deleted and I won't publish any pro-homeopathy comments, that ship has sailed I'm afraid (it's nonsense).