Stuff that occurs to me

All of my 'how to' posts are tagged here. The most popular posts are about blocking and private accounts on Twitter, also the science communication jobs list. None of the science or medical information I might post to this blog should be taken as medical advice (I'm not medically trained).

Think of this blog as a sort of nursery for my half-baked ideas hence 'stuff that occurs to me'.

Contact: @JoBrodie Email: jo DOT brodie AT gmail DOT com

Science in London: The 2018/19 scientific society talks in London blog post

Monday 2 December 2013

Pop-Up Screens has some festive film delights, in Notting Hill

Pop-Up Screens are showing several Christmassy films in the 20th Century Theatre in Notting Hill.

Friday 13 December 2013
  • The Muppets Christmas Carol, 8.30pm

Saturday 14 December 2013
  • The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrop, 1pm
  • Elf, 5.30pm
  • Miracle on 34th Street, 8.30pm

Sunday 15 December 2013
  • Home Alone, 1pm
  • The Muppets Christmas Carol, 5.30pm
  • Santa Claus The Movie, 8.30pm

Monday 16 December 2013
  • Home Alone 2, 1pm
  • A Christmas Story, 5.30pm
  • Nightmare Before Christmas, 8.30pm

Tuesday 17 December 2013
  • Polar Express, 1pm
  • National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, 5.30pm
  • Home Alone, 8.30pm

Wednesday 18 December 2013
  • The Santa Clause, 1pm
  • Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale, 5.30pm
  • Love Actually - 8.30pm - SOLD OUT

Thursday 19 December 2013
  • Arthur Christmas, 1pm
  • Nightmare Before Christmas, 5.30pm
  • Bad Santa, 8.30pm

Friday 20 December 2013
  • Scrooged, 1pm
  • Die Hard, 5.30pm
  • Elf, 8.30pm

See also
How to watch #Elf in London this December
Films (and music, storytelling and other events) at the Shuffle Festival
Prince Charles Cinema, Leicester Square - loads of lovely films too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment policy: I enthusiastically welcome corrections and I entertain polite disagreement ;) Because of the nature of this blog it attracts a LOT - 5 a day at the moment - of spam comments (I write about spam practices,misleading marketing and unevidenced quackery) and so I'm more likely to post a pasted version of your comment, removing any hyperlinks.

Comments written in ALL CAPS LOCK will be deleted and I won't publish any pro-homeopathy comments, that ship has sailed I'm afraid (it's nonsense).