- Peter Golub (Director of Music for the Sundance Film & Music Festival) – introduced proceedings
- Harry Gregson-Williams (composer of music for film among other things)
- Hugh Marsh (electric violinist)
- Martin Tillman (cellist / electric cellist)
- Peter Cobbin (balance engineer / sound engineer, Abbey Road studios)
The title quote "What passion cannot Music raise and quell" comes from John Dryden's 1687 lyrics to a song for St Cecilia's Day. I was at a history of music and emotion seminar the other day and it came up, and I thought it rather fitting.
Watching: Video Digest The Morning News (February 22, 2008)
The original advert on the Sundance London festival's website